We want our puppies to go to excellent homes, and quite honestly, we are totally happy with where our babies get to go. We love hearing back from so many good people, all across our country - some in Canada and even the Dominican Republic. We get calls and emails from Europe, UK, AUS, Africa too, but we have never sent a puppy to any of those places at this time. :o)
Anyway, if you decide you want one of our puppies, please fill out our puppy application for starters. This is very important for us, it is the first step for us to make sure that our puppies are going to go to good homes. You can also give me a call, 417-926-6306 or 417-259-4136, or send an email. firstname.lastname@example.org Jeff is available too, but he leaves this stuff to me, since I'll know for sure, who is available and who is not. :o) If you want to say 'Hi' to Jeff, his email is: email@example.com
I like 'talking' to people - but emails are fine too. We will not sell to minors, only adults - and we figure that you will know what is the right time, the right breed, all that goes into making a decision to add a new member to your family - be it a puppy - or a sweet little person baby. You will be blessed.
Then, you put a deposit down - or pay in full - it does not make a difference. BUT, we do have to have a deposit to hold a puppy. We cannot hold a puppy without a deposit. Our deposits are 200.00. You can use a credit card or a debit card. You can give me the number over the phone, or I can set up a button on our site - for you to click on, and enter your own information. Really easy - you will get a receipt sent to your email. OR, if you prefer, you can do a bank transfer to our bank, you can get a cashier's check and send by overnight mail too. A personal check will be fine, as long as there is plenty of time for it to clear - and it needs to be sent by overnight mail.
As soon as deposit has been rec'd., that exact baby is now your baby! We will keep sending you pictures and updates about how he/ she is doing, and what he/ she is doing. We take all of our babies to Dr. Hubner at 7 weeks old - for a very thorough vet check. We do this whether they are going to be picked up by you, or they are going to fly to their new homes. It is important to us, to have each puppy checked to be sure they are as healthy as we think they are. Each puppy will have a 2 year health guarantee - which will change to 3 years, if you choose to keep them on NuVet Vitamins right from the start. We stir the powdered formula into their food, from the very beginning - as soon as they start eating solid food, they are also getting NuVet Vitamins - which is stirred into their Nutri-Source puppy food - for the right size of puppy that they are.
1. What happens during shipping? I look for the best flight there is available going to the airport of your choice. We like short trips. American Airlines is usually the best pick, but not always. I get the flight booked, and give you all the information you will need. You will need to take your photo ID, and I will also give you the Air Waybill # to give to the Airline Officials - 2 ways they use to verify that you are indeed the right person to pick up puppy. Puppy is going to ride in a very sturdy, airline approved hard plastic crate, lots of air vents for plenty of fresh air. We put in about 3-4 inches of shredded newspaper. Oh, here is a link to another one of our pages - showing pictures. Please click and scroll down. http://www.hearthsidecountry.com/puppy-pkg.html
2. Does puppy ride with the passengers? Puppy rides in the cargo area - his or her crate is snugged in, and held firm - no sliding around with the luggage. Puppy will most likely sleep. We send a Snuggle Puppy with each of our babies as long as we are able to. If using AA out of SGF, MO - it is a for sure thing (06/14) as of now. Things keep changing, and these changes are not always for the best. Anyway, the Snuggle Puppy is great - makes it like they have a friend to travel with. Anyone is welcome to fly here and take baby home themselves, we can meet you at SGF airport free of charge. Or, you can come here to our home and get baby. :o)
4. Do you do health testing on your adult dogs? Yes, we have had many of our adults dogs tested. I do need to post results. Please ask about that when you call or email. Thank you. :o)
5. Can you babysit puppy for us, while we finish our vacation? or something else. No Hearthside puppy will ever be "homeless". Yes, we can keep baby for you. We will do the first 10 days for free, starting after 8 weeks old. After that, we charge a boarding fee of 6.00/day. This will include any necessary vaccinations they may need, of course their food, and good socialization time. There is not always time for us to do any extra training - so it is good for you to get your baby as soon as possible, to take advantage of their youth, and to teach them well.
6. Are all of your dogs registered with AKC? Almost all of our adults are registered with AKC. All Golden Retrievers are registered with AKC. They also have papers with other registries.
417-926-6306 - home 417-259-4136 - cell 417-259-6090 - cell
American Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Cocker Spaniels, AKC Puppies for sale, Champion American Cocker Spaniels, Champion Cocker Spaniels, Golden Retrievers, Champion sired Golden Retriever Puppies for sale, Very Social Cocker Spaniel, Golden Retriever puppies